About the company
Cloudi-Fi is on a mission: To become the Security Gateway to all unidentified devices connecting with the Wi-Fi!
Cloudi-Fi delivers a unique value proposition bringing together a 100% cloud based captive portal solution bringing together best in class marketing features, true global personal data compliance and a Zero-Trust security framework that can be easily deployed on any existing infrastructure thanks to unique technology partnerships and integration with most cloud security and infrastructure leaders.
As of today, over +100 prestigious global brands have leveraged their Wi-Fi infrastructure with the Cloudi-Fi cloud based solutions.
Some of the world's leading technology leaders trust Cloudi-Fi as a partner to accelerate cloud transformation and offer a 100% cloud-based Wi-Fi onboarding and authentication solutions on all 5 continents.
Cloudi-Fi is considered as one of the most promising SaaS startup in Europe according to the financial times.
Why? Because our technology can help pretty much any company on this earth to provide greater user experience to its customers and employees while improving data security. Our team is composed of a mix of passionate and creative individuals sharing a common vision and passion to improve internet security and connectivity for everyone while delivering truly compliant and scalable solutions to the most innovative companies.
What You'll Do
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies for the French market to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Qualify, manage and develop new opportunities (inbound or outbound leads)
- Manage and expand relationships with existing customers while actively prospecting and acquiring new B2B accounts.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports and forecasts to management.
- Keep the CRM up-to-date.
- Partner with different department stakeholders: with the Customer Success Team to build proposals for technical solutions to meet customer needs and requirements, with Partnership and Marketing Teams to develop relationships and animate key partners.
- Represent the company in industry events/meetings (in France or abroad).
What You Need
- Must have appropriate sales experience - Ideally, would have networking/security/cloud experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a direct touch sales or equivalent Channel Sales role.
- Proven successful sales track record in a challenging market climate selling high-value solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can adapt your communication to the Board and staff/engineer levels.
- Pro-active and solutions-oriented
- Eager to learn, you like new challenges
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Fluent in English
- Share company’s success with a competitive stock options package
- Flexible work environment. Offices in Greater Paris, remote experience with sponsored home office equipment. For this position, you should be 3 days at the office (may be less when you will be fully autonomous)
- Assigned ownership. We fully trust you to have control and autonomy over your missions.
- Continuous Training & Learning. A personalized program with all the tools and resources needed.