About the company
Cloudi-Fi is on a mission: To become the Security Gateway to all unidentified devices connecting with the Wi-Fi!
Cloudi-Fi delivers a unique value proposition bringing together a 100% cloud based captive portal solution bringing together best in class marketing features, true global personal data compliance and a Zero-Trust security framework that can be easily deployed on any existing infrastructure thanks to unique technology partnerships and integration with most cloud security and infrastructure leaders.
As of today, over +100 prestigious global brands have leveraged their Wi-Fi infrastructure with the Cloudi-Fi cloud based solutions.
Some of the world's leading technology leaders trust Cloudi-Fi as a partner to accelerate cloud transformation and offer a 100% cloud-based Wi-Fi onboarding and authentication solutions on all 5 continents.
Cloudi-Fi is considered as one of the most promising SaaS startup in Europe according to the financial times.
Why? Because our technology can help pretty much any company on this earth to provide greater user experience to its customers and employees while improving data security. Our team is composed of a mix of passionate and creative individuals sharing a common vision and passion to improve internet security and connectivity for everyone while delivering truly compliant and scalable solutions to the most innovative companies.
What You'll Do
The DevOps will be responsible for keeping Cloudi-Fi platform running with the highest availability in an optimal performance state in a multi-regional architecture. To achieve this goal, (s)he will be in charge of choosing the best architectures, leading and schedule system and network migrations in collaboration with the developer team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with development teams, infrastructure cogpe's, project managers and others
- Design and build next generation architecture, including system application, cache and database layers on Linux
- Evaluate new technologies and help to modernize technical infrastructure
- Build large-scale, security applications, adopting new technologies while maintaining and implementing computer science fundamentals
- Ongoing maintenance
- Must have an expert understanding of Linux
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools
- Experience with tools such as Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet, Docker, Container orchestration tools, Packer, Chef, or equivalent as well as fluency in languages including Ruby, Python, Java or PHP
- Experience and understanding using centralized monitoring tools
- Experience with tools such as ELK, Splunk, Prometheus, Centreon, Zabbix, or others within the family of monitoring tools
- Significative experience with SQL Databases such as MySQL, PosgreSQL and high availability architectures
- Exceptional soft skills as a devops engineer needs to collaborate with development teams, infrastructure cog-e's, and others
- Experience with CI tools
- Advanced Networking knowlege and troubleshooting skiils ( DHCP, IP, Tunnelins SSL, IPSec, … )
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Docker, GIT, Kubernetes, CI tools, and others
- Good Knowledge of most common application services, Redis, Nginx, Memcached, …
- High sensitivity to cyber security risk and best security practices ( SSL Certificate, Disk encryption, Security Algorithm )
- General experience with automation in the areas of: deployment, processes, operations, and other
- Must have the ability to be flexible and have the ability to multi-task
- Extensive knowledge of software build cycles
- Experience deploying code
- Experience in software architecture
- Familiarity with application programming
- Database management
- System design
- Share company’s success with a competitive stock options package
- Flexible work environment. Offices in Greater Paris, international coworking spaces, or remote experience with sponsored home office equipment.
- Assigned ownership. We fully trust you to have control and autonomy over your missions.
- Continuous Training & Learning. A personalized program with all the tools and resources needed.