About the company
Cloudi-Fi is on a mission: To become the Security Gateway to all unidentified devices connecting with the Wi-Fi!
Cloudi-Fi delivers a unique value proposition bringing together a 100% cloud based captive portal solution bringing together best in class marketing features, true global personal data compliance and a Zero-Trust security framework that can be easily deployed on any existing infrastructure thanks to unique technology partnerships and integration with most cloud security and infrastructure leaders.
As of today, over +100 prestigious global brands have leveraged their Wi-Fi infrastructure with the Cloudi-Fi cloud based solutions.
Some of the world's leading technology leaders trust Cloudi-Fi as a partner to accelerate cloud transformation and offer a 100% cloud-based Wi-Fi onboarding and authentication solutions on all 5 continents.
Cloudi-Fi is considered as one of the most promising SaaS startup in Europe according to the financial times.
Why? Because our technology can help pretty much any company on this earth to provide greater user experience to its customers and employees while improving data security. Our team is composed of a mix of passionate and creative individuals sharing a common vision and passion to improve internet security and connectivity for everyone while delivering truly compliant and scalable solutions to the most innovative companies.
What You'll Do
You will join the Cloudi-Fi Customer Success team and assist our customers while deploying Cloudi-Fi solutions. You will provide integration, consulting, training, post-sales specialized services, and support during the customer onboarding process. Additionally, the CSE liaises with the product team to relay customer-specific feature requests.
From engaging with our customers during the product demo phase and setting up the proof of concept to working in production deployment, you will be a crucial part in making our customer user journey successful.
You will own and develop a strong relationship with your customers and ensure a high level of satisfaction:
- Act as the primary point of contact, and trusted advisor for your assigned clients.
- Be the technical authority on our solutions and the trusted advisor of customers.
- Work with the customer and sales team through the onboarding and training phase, ensuring a timely and successful integration of Cloudi-Fi solution.
- Analyzing customer data to improve customer experience
- Collaborate internally with the different business units to drive continuous improvement and a superior customer experience.
- Provide feedback on key features or product limitations that are inhibiting usage and growth.
- Proactively identify blockers for our customers and collaborate with peers to remove them.
- Facilitate recurring reviews with customers.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Work on debugging and resolving specific technical issues within various Wi-Fi environments like Meraki, Fortinet, HP Aruba, Cisco WLC.
- Curious and a genuine desire to learn new technologies and develop new ideas
- Natural and genuine communication skills and like to help others
- Clear and concise verbal and written communicator
- Proficiency in leading both executive meetings and technical workshops
- Effective communicator and presenter- both in person and over digital platforms
- Thoroughness - Confirmed ability to handle numerous projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities;
- Min of 3 to 5 years of customer-facing experience in a CSM function, account management, consulting, or client service role
- Fluency in English is obligatory, and French would be a plus
- Web: HTTP protocol
- Security: VPN (IPSEC, GRE), Firewalling, Proxy, DNS
- LAN: network access control, AAA (Radius), DHCP, Captive Portal
- Techno: Cisco Meraki, Fortinet, Aruba, Zscaler, Cisco WLC
- Share company’s success with a competitive stock options package
- Flexible work environment. Offices in Greater Paris, international coworking spaces, or remote experience with sponsored home office equipment. For this position, you should be in a European Time Zone.
- Assigned ownership. We fully trust you to have control and autonomy over your missions.
- Continuous Training & Learning. A personalized program with all the tools and resources needed.
Your application will be reviewed after submitting the Google form here.