Cloudi-Fi wish you a happy new year!
The whole Cloudi-Fi team would like to wish you a happy new year! Together, we have achieved a lot in 2018 and we are pleased to welcome 2019 with new plans!
Let’s go back to 2018 to see how last year looked like, and let’s take a look at our projects for this new year.
What have we achieved in 2018?
Last year in a few figures:
- 2 new datacenters acquired in New Zealand and South Korea
- 14 new countries where Cloudi-Fi solution was deployed: Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Finland, Kenya, South Korea, Libya, New Zealand, Paraguay, Qatar, Russia and Ukraine
- There are 2087 new active locations worldwide and 584 custom captive portals created.
- And we count 1020 new hotspots (locations)
- Nearly 8% of people using the Cloudi-Fi solution want to be contacted and receive promotional and personalised offers
- 22% is the average conversion rate of marketing campaigns
- 2M+ new digital identities and consent have been collected all around the world
Some features that you may have missed:
- Event Management:
Showroom, client meeting, product launch… Any company may need to offer the Guest Wi-Fi to more people than usual for a certain period. Cloudi-Fi allows enterprises to manage their special events from the Cloudi-Fi admin account. Personalise and schedule events, and delegate the management to your staff. Want to try it? Click here.
It is a Mobile Advertising solution that we thought of in order to link retailers and digital communication brands directly to customers. Moreover, it is a cost-saving solution as there are no mobile app, software or hardware required, the solution simply works on the existing Wi-Fi. It represents a good opportunity for retailers who are willing to combine both physical and digital aspects and create a “phygital” experience for their customers.
Latest social network connectors:
Last year we have acquired new social network connectors used overseas which are VKontakt, the main social network in Russia, and WeChat that is used mainly in China.
what have we prepared for 2019?
New logo and headline:
As you have may noticed, we have changed our logo and headline. From “Connect your guests” to “Connect with your guests”, we went from a convenience service to a service of direct contact with the community (consumers) of our customers. We offer a real phygital platform through WiFi as a means of communication where campaigns and messages are dynamic and personalised.
New social network connectors:
We are currently working on getting new social network connectors to expand our scope by integrating Line and KakaoTalk which are the main social networks used in Korea, and also Snapchat which is used worldwide especially by millennials.
Enhanced Cloudi-Fi features:
Creation of automatic reports and evolution of Bridgital: provision of content management platform that allows marketing teams to autonomously manage their marketing and communication campaigns on the WiFi as well as the marketing pages presented to the visitor.